Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Blog for the Cheese Heads

Green Bay Packers are the NFC champions and are going into the super bowl in two weeks. Die-hard cheese head Packer’s fan right here. Die hard Aaron Rodgers fan. I am so pumped for this game. As it looks right about now, it’s going to be the Packers v. Steelers.
Cheese Head!
Packers played the bears this weekend and both teams played horrible. I have never witnessed with my own two eyes. Seriously was shaking my head the whole game but was very satisfied with the outcome. The packers who are lead by Aaron Rodgers are very much in shape. They are a team and support everyone; it’s like one huge brother hood, which you can’t really say that with much teams.
The Green Bay Packers are by far one of the most well together team. As I said before they never get down on each other they give each other constructive criticism. This team is how I want to see LNVB to be next year. We need to be one team, on family.
The packers are so fun to watch, you rarely see a fight break out, and you always see Aaron Rodgers going all out. The Packers are my favorite team because they are a good influence for everything. They show good sportsmanship, good teamwork, good family, good winning, and good at not being sore losers.
The Packers are the most influential NFL team, if I could be on a team that would be my team, lets face it, Someone Had to Say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment